Staff Nurse II - Infusion Center - Part Time 8hr - Variable Shifts
Salary Range: $68.65 - $91.53
Summary of Duties: The Staff Nurse II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides fiscally responsible care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation and other health care team members.Education
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- BSN Required
- Current California RN license
- Current AHA BLS required.
- Must have ONS Chemotherapy and Biotherapy card.
- Minimum of one year of acute hospital experience required.
- Ability to work productively in a busy and complex environment.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
Washington Hospital Health System does not utilize any form of electronic chatting, such as Google chat for the purposes of interviewing candidates for employment. If you are contacted by any entity or individual attempting to engage you in this format, do not disclose any personal information and contact Washington Hospital Healthcare System.