Radiologic Technologist - medical Imaging - Per Diem 8-hr shift - Variable Shifts
Salary Range: $57.97 - 60.65
Under the direction of the Director of Medical Imaging as a part of the Medical Imaging Services team performs diagnostic procedures. In addition to performing the essential functions listed below, may also be assigned other duties as required.
- Graduate of an AMA approved training program for Radiologic Technologist, required.
- 1-2 years CT experience in a hospital based environment, preferred.
License & Certifications
- Certified by the State of California, required.
- Registry by A.R.R.T, preferred.
- BLS, required.
- Certified or eligible for State certification in Mammography, preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Radiographic and fluoroscopic machines, portables, C-arms, power injectors, cassettes, grids, sponges, markers, ID flashers, and automatic film processors.
- GE VCT, Lorad Selenia Mammography Machines, Stereotactic Biopsy unit, Power injectors, Teleradiology Systems, DR Systems (PACS) and Centricity (RIS), and EPIC.
Washington Hospital Health System does not utilize any form of electronic chatting, such as Google chat for the purposes of interviewing candidates for employment. If you are contacted by any entity or individual attempting to engage you in this format, do not disclose any personal information and contact Washington Hospital Healthcare System.