Regional Sales Manager-Mid Atlantic Region
Region Sales Manager is responsible to manage the Division Sales Managers to ensure company initiatives for traffic, gross sales, net sales, and closing occur at the budgeted levels per the company’s business plan. This position will cover our Mid Atlantic Region: Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina Coast.
Attractive base salary + monthly bonus. Total compensation potential is $200k+.
- Manages the strategic plan based on the company’s initiatives for the sales of homes in the region.
- Manages the DSMs to ensure the company’s strategic plan is being met for traffic, sales, and closings.
- Performs audits of new home studios to ensure company standards are being maintained within each sales office.
- Reviews all historic data to assist in the procurement of future land positions and establish marketing plans to execute the business plan.
- Training of the new home studio’s sales staff to ensure new company objectives are thoroughly explained and the staff understands how to meet the objectives properly.
- Assists in the regional budgeting process in order to establish the Region’s strategic business plans
- Customer sales & closings
- Contracts on a monthly and yearly basis
- Conversion ratio traffic vs. sales
- Accuracy of contracts and other pertinent information
- Customer Satisfaction
- Strategic business mindset with an emphasis on the sales of new homes.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and scrutinize sales and financial reporting metrics as set forth by the company.
- Minimum of 5 years prior sales management experience.
- Minimum 10 years in new home sales