Customer Service Manager-SETX
Manages the warranty claims administration and scheduling for Wade Jurney Homes, Inc. in accordance to the warranty manual and process. Manages all approved customer service warranty calls. Daily interface with customers of Wade Jurney Homes, Inc. as such this position must be viewed as a company "good will ambassador". Furthermore, is the coordinator of all customer communication as it pertains to the after-construction processes of Wade Jurney Homes, Inc.
- Update and accurately maintain all Customer Service Request.
- Coordinate the scheduling of all customer service work with homeowners and vendor partners after determining needed action.
- Perform Quality Control Inspections for all completed homes prior to closing.
- Promote to all Wade Jurney Homes, Inc. personnel the principles of superior customer service and in recognizing that "Wow" service often requires a "shocking level of response".
- Communicate and project the "we care" attitude to all customers and employees through all forms of communication (writing, verbal, appearance).
- Coordinate the scheduling of all customer service work after determining needed action.
- Facilitate and negotiate company position with "hard to resolve" service requests.
- Where necessary, has the coordinated authority (Division Manager) to take disciplinary action if subcontractors fail to respond to service requests.
- Evaluate customer service reports for product improvements and customer satisfaction perception.
- Continually evaluate and assist in revisions to current warranty program to enhance the company’s public image.
- Technical construction ability to manage resources and to diagnose and resolve field problems.
- Ability to handle problems with people and accept the need to professionally resolve conflict.
- Ability to perform and train others on service issues including common problem diagnosis and basic construction repair techniques.
- Organization aptitude to manage the scheduling of all warranty resources and requests.
- Computer aptitude and willingness to learn to track service data in order to constantly improve our material specifications and field construction techniques.
- Maintain survey scores at goal or better.
- Timeliness of warranty reports required by management.
- Maintain average days service orders are open at goal or less.
- Warranty budget adherence.
- Timeliness of any assigned employee growth reviews