Sponsorship Sales Manager
Seattle-based Vulcan Inc. is looking for our next Sponsorship Sales Manager to join our Vulcan Arts + Entertainment team! Are you a driven sales professional focused on developing a successful career in Entertainment Sponsorship sales?
Nice to meet you, we’re Vulcan.
Our Arts + Entertainment team is guided by our founder Paul Allen’s vision of investing in the region’s cultural fabric so new generations can explore and realize their true creative potential. Our portfolio of consumer-facing entities includes Upstream Music Fest + Summit, Seattle Art Fair, Seattle Cinerama, h Club London and h Club LA. We also represent and advance the activities of museums including the Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP), Flying Heritage and Combat Armor Museum and the Living Computers: Museum + Labs. In addition to our current portfolio, we actively pursue new arts and entertainment endeavors.
As a member on our team you will…
- Develop new relationships across the Pacific Northwest Region
- Identify potential clients, set meetings, negotiate investments and assets and close sales
- Have a complete understanding of all VA+E entities and available partnership assets
- Craft sales presentations that creatively utilize Vulcan Arts + Entertainment assets to meet the goals of the prospective clients
- Identity new partnership categories and contacts within the space
- Collaborate with partnership development team on creating new sales concepts
- Work closely will internal team in developing world class events with world class partners
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments
You will bring this experience and skillsets…
- At least two (2) year of sales or sales related experience, preferably in sports, entertainment, events or media
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Commitment to a high level of customer service.
Your characteristics include:
- Innovation, collaboration and trustworthiness with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- An authentic appreciation for Vulcan’s mission to solve the world’s toughest problems.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving, dynamic environment.
- A sense of humor and an appreciation for sharing in success with teammates.
- A keen emotional intelligence quotient and a contained ego.
- Demonstrated honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments.
- And last but not least, grit. Your demonstrated, sustained and exuberant passion over the long-haul equals grit. We value and celebrate it.
We’re committed to inclusion and equal opportunity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job description listed above is representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Vulcan Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, sex, disability, political ideology, or veteran status, or other protected class.
If you need accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or your recruiter.