Client Service Associate (CSA) (RPT 0.4)
Employment Status: Permanent, Part Time (0.4 FTE)
Program Name: Client Services
Number of Hours Bi-Weekly: 30
Work Schedule: Days, Evenings, Weekends
On Call: No
The Client Service Associate serves as the service and information liaison between funders, clients and the care team and community. The Client Service Associate receives and processes referrals and updates, and responds to inquiries from the community, customers, clients, doctors, service providers, and other agencies.
- Work as part of the Service Delivery team in the intake of new clients, and the planning and maintenance of client visits and service records
- Liaise with funders, clients and the care team in the community regarding services and information and is the first point of contact for all incoming service requests
- Receive and process referrals and updates and responds to phone inquiries from community, customers, clients, doctors, service providers and other agencies.
- Coordinate all standardized data input, triaging of calls and information and the ongoing coordination of client service and service provider schedules and updates
- Scheduling of employees as required
- Data collection and statistical reporting as requested
- Quality culture and process involvement as required
- Other duties/task as assigned by Manager
- Grade 12 required, university/college education preferred
- Must have office administration certificate or equivalent experience
- Medical terminology certificate would be an asset
- 2 to 3 years experience working in office administration preferably in a medical office environment and/or community health care organization
- Previous experience working in health care sector and/or planning and scheduling would be considered assets
- Ability to provide high quality customer service in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution, problem solving & critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral
- Demonstrated proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A current and original copy of a satisfactory Criminal Records Check is required upon the start of your employment
- A Vulnerable Sector Search and/or Child Abuse Registry Check may be required
- Ability to speak French is an asset in French Designated areas
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Attention to Detail; Grip, reach, walk, sit, stand, climb stairs; Repetitive fine hand movements.
VON Canada is committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities and to providing accessibility accommodations for candidates who require them. If you are in need of accessibility support, please visit our website at http://www.von.ca/en/accessibility for further details .