Customer Support Specialist
At Vivid Seats You'll:
- See your favorite live events and performers on us!
- Work in a hybrid environment that provides the option to split time between your home and a brand new, perk filled office space.
- Balance personal life and professional responsibilities with Flexible PTO, Mental Health Days, Floating Holidays, and Wellness programs.
- Earn additional income through bonus incentives.
- Save for your future through 401K Matching.
Who we are: Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. We believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will work to manage transactions and relationships with our many valued sellers and customers that have placed an order through the Vivid Seats exchange. You will be taking calls and responding to emails on a broad range of event and order-related questions, working to ensure we are providing elite service to both our sellers and our customers.
How your role expectations will progress as a Customer Support Specialist in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the knowledge and resources about the live event industry you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Gain industry knowledge, experience, and critical thinking to proactively identify potential order issues and find solutions to problems.
90 days in
- Investigate instances in which customer experience has been affected, determine where fault lies, and resolve issues fairly and constructively.
- Handle day-to-day interactions with sellers beyond the scope of traditional customer service responsibilities.
- Navigate order queue and determine what requires attention to provide real-time assistance.
180 days in
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for individual and team goals.
- Manage in-bound seller calls regarding a wide range of questions and monitor open and pending orders to ensure timely confirmation by ticket sellers.
What You’ll Bring:
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service mindset that embodies problem solving and resolution skills.
- Interest in live event space and eager to learn attitude.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Salary: $33,280 base plus bonus & benefits
Office Location: Dallas, TX