Who we are: Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats is a leading online ticket marketplace committed to becoming the ultimate partner for connecting fans to the live events, artists, and teams they love. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as a top place to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
To be considered for this role, please submit a Cover Letter detailing the best live events you've attended and what made it your favorite.
for resolving highly escalated situations pertaining to our industry, such as invalid ticket claims, evaluating risk in regard to escalation tickets, investigating post event issues, assisting with financial recovery, maintaining online reputation, managing BBB and Attorney general complaints, and other tasks as deemed necessary. You will work closely with other QCI team members as well as many other departments across the company.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Provide exceptional service while assisting in the resolution of complex issues with little supervision.
- Conduct outbound calls to customers regarding Denial of Access (DOA) claims, escalated complaints, and inquiries.
- Assist in effective financial decision making regarding DOAs, escalated issues, and negative online reviews
- Create written responses for escalated issues and disputes, including BBB complaints, reviews, Attorney General letters, and fan and seller inquiries via email.
- Accurately audit large order volumes.
- Internal and external team collaboration.
How your role expectations will progress as a Risk Associate in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Understand the flow of buyer orders and the processes and systems we reply to inquiries and begin auditing orders.
90 days in
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies.
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives.
- Knowledgeable in industry terms and basic processes, as well as internal policies.
- Begin the process of investigating event issues and handling order alerts.
- Display knowledge of policies and practices of escalation tickets.
- Assisting other departments via Slack with basic inquiries pertaining to knowledge thus far.
180 days in
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Fully knowledgeable with the entire investigation process of event issues and other specialized aspects of QCI, such as Retail Holdings and written complaint responses.
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.