Quality Assurance Specialist
Who we are: Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats (NASDAQ: SEAT) is a leading online ticket marketplace committed to becoming the ultimate partner for connecting fans to the live events, artists, and teams they love. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will ensure that our agents are providing the best experience available to our customers and are compliant to the quality standards through transaction monitoring, calibrations and providing feedback. You are the subject matter expert in guiding and monitoring agents and their transactions to support our best in class customer service experience.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Conduct regular coaching sessions with agents to reinforce compliant behavior and reform opportunities within our customer facing departments.
- Report daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly monitoring scores or any quality-related performance together with root-cause analysis and recommend action items.
- Report critical errors to Operations, Training, HR and monitor the corrective action taken of our agents to rectify performance on procedures.
- Facilitate QA rollouts that will guide orientation for new hires to ensure compliance across new customer facing agents.
- Participate in process improvement designs related to Quality, Technology, and any agent to customer interactions and workflows.
- Review and submit exceptional calls to be pooled to our library to use for future coaching and new hire training.
How your role expectations will progress as a Quality Assurance Specialist in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Learn Quality Assurance norms and KPI's that we monitor to ensure we continually meet customer expectations.
- Shadow our customer servicing departments to gain knowledge of call flow and expectations.
90 days in
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies.
- Maintain, harvest, and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives.
- Review calls to identify trends that need additional training or corrective action.
- Collaborate with operations leaders and Training team to share feedback as needed.
180 days in
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Independently facilitate calibrate sessions with customer servicing agents to gage performance.
- Collaborate with Operations and Training to develop both technical and soft skills for agents as well as Identify areas for process Improvement within departments.
What You’ll Bring:
- At least a year experience in quality assurance, and customer experience for voice and/or back-office
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and other similar
- Have effective written and spoken communication skills across various
- Possess effectual listening, coaching, and motivational
- Able to positively influence agents and others to drive
- Willing to work in a collaborative and multi-disciplinary
- Adaptable to changes in the working environment and can complete multiple
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.
Location: Coppell, TX