Order Fulfillment Lead (Call Center)- FT Nights/Weekends
Who we are: Vivid Seats (NASDAQ: SEAT) is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
As an Order Fulfillment Team Lead, you will supervise and coach your team to deliver a VIP service experience while helping them grow the skills they need to have successful careers. Share new ideas when it comes to increasing productivity and improving the buyer and seller experience within the organization while ensuring that every customer receives timely responses and a high level of accurate, courteous service. You will have the opportunity to build relationships within cross-functional teams and work closely with all levels of the organization. This is a unique opportunity to have a positive impact in a high growth business.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Monitor day to day team operations including; queue management, inbound/outbound broker and customer communication, as well as any pending orders to ensure timely confirmation by sellers.
- Handle escalated seller and buyer issues.
- Respond to inquiries from both buyers and sellers through email, live chat, and phone.
- Provide real-time assistance to Order Fulfillment agents.
- Facilitate agent development through tri-annual reviews, new agent training, and frequent coaching feedback.
- Communicate high level issues and fulfillment trends to upper management.
How your role expectations will progress as an Order Fulfillment Team Lead in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Gain advanced knowledge on how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Become familiar with Work Force Management tools such as ADP, InContact reporting, and Freshdesk reporting.
- Begin having 1-1 meetings with direct reports focusing on coaching and rapport
90 days in
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies.
- Maintain, harvest, and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives.Gain ability to recognize order issues and trends while monitoring agent’s day to day activity.
- Display ability to recognize and address agent errors and provide constructive feedback on how to meet their KPI’s more effectively.
180 days in
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impact the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Complete Tri-Annual reviews for direct reports in support of your Sr. Manager.
- Independently resolve escalated customer issues to provide positive ticket buying experience.
What You’ll Bring:
- Excellent knowledge of the ticket fulfillment process.
- Strong problem solving and independent decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Proactive in identifying potential order problems and finding resolutions.
- Track record of performance and reliability.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; remote work and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.