Sr. Email Marketing Specialist
Who we are: Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats (NASDAQ: SEAT) is a leading online ticket marketplace committed to becoming the ultimate partner for connecting fans to the live events, artists, and teams they love. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
The Opportunity: As a Sr. Email Marketing Specialist, you will help connect fans to their favorite live events. You’ll be a vital member of the CRM team, responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of promotional email sends and push notifications leveraging state of art segmentation and engagement tools to build highly targeted multi touch email marketing experiences for our community of customers. You will work alongside a driven and experienced team with the opportunity to gain valuable email marketing skills.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- You’ll deliver relevant, personalized communications which drive repeat purchase behavior and revenue growth.
- Create complex one-off and multi-touch campaigns which engage our customers and reduce churn.
- Drive app adoption using innovative campaign strategies across email and push channels.
How your role expectations will progress as an Email Marketing Specialist in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in:
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Gain an understanding of Braze functionality and liquid scripting for dynamic personalization.
90 days in:
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies.
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives.
- Have a solid understanding of our product categories, as well as the milestones that motivates customers in each category and through the customer lifecycle.
- Develop more efficient ways to setup complex message streams.
- Prioritize projects independently.
180 days in:
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Display your understanding of our customer lifecycle and products by contributing to promotional planning effort.
- Work cross functionally with other marketing teams as well as product and engineering to implement program enhancements and company initiatives.
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong experience working in an enterprise CRM platform building single and multi-step email marketing campaigns
- Experience conceptualizing, building, and deploying personalized marketing emails
- Strong organizational and project management skills, must be detail-oriented and strive for a high degree of precision
- An analytical mindset with the curiosity to understand and optimize program performance
- A proactive mentality - you’ll need to multitask and prioritize projects independently
- Demonstrated experience or comfort learning new technologies; you will be developing, managing, and optimizing email campaigns
- To be a strong communicator - you will collaborate closely with peers and cross-functional teams
- A working knowledge of email tools (HTML, Dreamweaver, Email Service Providers - Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Braze, etc.)
- Experience using SQL, API’s, webhooks and relational data is a plus
- Live event enthusiast is a plus!
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; remote work and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.