Customer Service & Fulfillment Specialist
Who we are: Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats (NASDAQ: SEAT) is a leading online ticket marketplace committed to becoming the ultimate partner for connecting fans to the live events, artists, and teams they love. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Dallas Best Places to work in 2023, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation..
As a Customer Service & Fulfillment Specialist, you have the opportunity to engage with hundreds of customers over a shared passion for live events. We pride ourselves on creating memorable experiences for all of our customers from the point of purchase until they enter the gates. You will be on the front lines of representing the Vivid Seats brand, helping to ensure that our fans get the right seats at the right price. This individual will provide proactive, friendly and high-quality service to Vivid Seats’ customers.
Our team thrives on making connections with our customers, whether troubleshooting a technical concern or answering questions about events or our services. Our Customer Service & Fulfillment Specialist will answer questions about purchases, active orders, inventory, upcoming events, and utilize internal and external technology to manage order fulfillment.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Handle customer contacts, promptly and professionally.
- Answer questions about purchases, orders, inventory, upcoming events.
- Support our customers proactively via phone, email and live chat.
- Utilize internal and external technology to manage order fulfillment.
- Be a team player and contribute to culture and growth.
- Create memorable experiences with customers who share our love for live events.
30 days in:
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Gain access to and familiarize yourself with our accounts and internal systems.
- Shadow teammates and document what you have learned from observing and listening to their emails and calls.
- Perform core responsibilities comfortably on your own.
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives.
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies.
- Understand service level expectations, KPIs and other metrics to watch for
180 days in:
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Handle front line customer escalations and follow ups.
- Feel empowered to participate in extracurricular projects that will contribute to the success of the organization.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience via phone, email and live chat.
- Team player mentality and drive to contribute to culture and growth.
- Sense of curiosity to ask questions and keenness to improve upon work.
- Passion for live events (sports, concerts or theatre).
- Flexible schedule to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Zendesk or similar help desk software
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.
- 4 weekdays and a Saturday or Sunday
- 8:00-4:00pm, 11:00-7:00pm, and 1:30-9:30pm
- Hybrid model (3 days in the office and 2 days at home)
- Not a full time remote position.