Operations Solutions Specialist
Who we are: Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats (NASDAQ: SEAT) is a leading online ticket marketplace committed to becoming the ultimate partner for connecting fans to the live events, artists, and teams they love. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Provide solutions to key operational challenges and opportunities leveraging both technology and processes. Identify potential areas of risk with different solutions and build out plans to address them.
- Help to drive the operational infrastructure technology roadmap by understanding key requirements, assessing different platforms, and being a critical part of implementing new platforms.
- Educate partners on how to best use existing tools.
- Develop incident escalation processes and procedures to minimize system downtime of both our systems and BPO partner systems. Drive continuous improvement on these processes.
- Work with stakeholders to assess, design, and document improvements to support business needs for the contact center using various platforms (inContact, FreshWorks, ZenDesk, Kore.AI, and custom APIs)
- Rollout solutions with seamless execution and quick response to emergent issues. Create both short-term and long-term remediations as needed.
- Serve as an escalation point for incidents, and provide support for end users
- Support general administrative tasks and responsibilities. Drive options to streamline these tasks and improve the experience for our internal stakeholders.
How your role expectations will progress as an Operations Solution Specialists in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Become familiar with the platforms and tools used and how they function.
- Perform administrative duties, like account creation and user settings, ensuring that our teams have the correct tools and account in order to perform their duties.
90 days in
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies.
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives.
- Familiarity with the contact center IVR flows, and understanding how we deliver contacts to our contact center staff.
- Owning key pieces of broader initiatives with guidance from manager and senior team members.
- Ability to troubleshoot and gather information on technical issues of the tools we support
180 days in
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Solo scripting or leading paired work
- Ability to troubleshoot, recognize bugs or outages and be a point of contact for the contact center
- Become comfortable with gathering requirements and/or details for improvements or bugs from our stakeholders and end users.
- Take ownership of stakeholder requests by designing, testing, and implementing improvements or changes to contact center scripts.
- Own and drive initiatives to completion and making impact on business KPIs.
What You’ll Bring:
- An eagerness to learn new technologies, platforms and skills.
- Experience working with solutions that are SaaS (software as a service) oriented
- Ability to use facts and data to effectively troubleshoot issues and get to a root cause
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and high commitment to excellence
- Experience working with various scripting languages (knowledge of API’s is a plus)
- Intellectual curiosity
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; remote work and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.