Who we are: Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats is a leading online ticket marketplace committed to becoming the ultimate partner for connecting fans to the live events, artists, and teams they love. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
The Account Coordinator will partner with the operations team in managing seller ticket fulfillment using our Skybox Point of Sale (POS) system for our marketplace. You will provide support for sellers and marketplaces by developing expert-level knowledge of Vivid Seats’ Skybox POS system, the seller community, and our marketplaces. This opportunity is a unique experience to build your communication skills, negotiation tactics, and problem-solving skills on a fast paced and motivated team.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Establish and maintain a business relationship with new and existing sellers
- Communicate Vivid Seats value proposition to prospective ticket sellers, helping them understand the value Vivid Seats can bring them as a distribution channel
- Educate sellers on technology and services available to them as a partner of Vivid Seats
- Work directly with current and prospective clients of our Vivid Seats Fulfillment Services platform, handling challenging client requests or escalations, as needed
How your role expectations will progress as a Skybox Account Associate in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Vivid Seats’ seller expectations in order to expertly communicate all terms and conditions to new and existing sellers
90 days in
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives
- Own relationships with select clients, maintaining regular touchpoints to strengthen partnership
- Identify appropriate prospects and manage sales cycle to close new business in applicable service categories
180 days in
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals
- Possess in-depth product knowledge with the ability to serve as a liaison between client and service providers
- Recommend enhancements to products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
What You’ll Bring:
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Strong client management and negotiation skills
- Assertive and professional demeanor
- Ability to think proactively and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; remote work and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.
Location: Chicago, IL