Inbound Sales Representative
Who we are:
Vivid Seats (NASDAQ: SEAT) is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
Our Inbound Sales Associates handle sales for events all around the country. Whether it be a super fan living a lifelong dream of going to the big game, a family experiencing the next hit on Broadway, or a group of friends seeing their favorite band live, our sales team is here! Our Inbound Sales Associates take inbound calls from fans (that's right no cold calling). The goal is to close every call with a sale and to ensure our fans get the perfect tickets every time!
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Maintain excellent fan experience with tone, empathy, confidence, and attention to detail by maintaining thorough knowledge of company values, processes, and policies.
- Develop and present solutions to our fans efficiently and effectively while overcoming potential purchasing objections.
- Utilize empathy and professionalism in every interaction to deliver a best-in-class fan experience.
- Accurately complete fan transactions over the phone.
- Drive fan engagement with our Vivid Seats app for a more personalized and self-driven experience.
- Measured success through Vivid Seats Sales Key Performance Indicators (metrics) such as converting calls to sales, increasing order revenue, and generating app usage.
How your role expectations will progress as an Inbound Sales Associates in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our fans
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Become familiar with company policies and processes Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives
- Consult fans looking to purchase live events tickets and close each sale at point of contact
90 days in
- Utilize sales techniques to professionally lead fans through the selection and purchases process
- Consistently provide excellent, polite, and courteous service to ensure the highest levels of fan satisfaction
- Reach out to fans to convert open orders to sales
180 days in
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals
- Develop expertise with live events and varying venues across the country
- Continuously look for ways to help improve our processes and fan experience
- Ingrained as a key player of the team who runs autonomously throughout the day-to-day responsibilities
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven experience in metric driven sales
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- A desire to learn and develop sales skills, and the motivation to continue developing professionally
- Natural ability to go above and beyond
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Office Location: Coppell, TX
The first 3 weeks of employment are Monday-Friday 9-6 for paid training.
After training permanent schedule: Thurs-Mon 8am-5pm.
Offering a base salary with overtime eligibility + Bonus
Hybrid model (3 days in the office and 2 days at home)
Not a full-time remote position
Bonus & Overtime Eligibility:
- Any hours worked over 40/week are overtime eligible.
At Vivid Seats You'll:
- See your favorite live events and performers on us!
- Work in a hybrid environment that provides the option to split time between your home and a brand new, perk filled office space
- Balance personal life and professional responsibilities with Flexible PTO, Mental Health Days, Floating Holidays, and Wellness programs
- Save for your future through 401K Matching