Order Fulfillment Associate-Days
Who we are:
Founded in 2001, Vivid Seats (NASDAQ: SEAT) is a leading online ticket marketplace committed to becoming the ultimate partner for connecting fans to the live events, artists, and teams they love. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
As an Order Fulfillment Associate, you will act as a liaison between ticket buyers and ticket sellers after a customer has placed an order for tickets through the Vivid Seats exchange. You will monitor open orders, intervening as necessary to correct problems and ensure that customers receive appropriate valid and authentic tickets in time for their event. The ideal candidate will draw on industry knowledge, experience and critical thinking to proactively identify potential order issues and find solutions to problems. Order Fulfillment is a cornerstone to our entire company and a platform for learning the ins and outs of the entire industry. If you are looking for a a full-time, salaried, entry level position with growth opportunity, this position is for you.
- Monitor open and pending orders to ensure timely confirmation by ticket sellers
- Respond to inquiries from both sellers and customers through email and phone
- Provide real-time assistance on the day of an event
- Make thoughtful, high impact financial decisions
- Resolve escalated customer complaints with amicable solutions
- Navigate set assigned queues daily containing unique orders requiring attention
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, independent decision-making and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize and recognize the most time sensitive tasks
- Proactive in identifying potential order problems and finding resolutions
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
- The first 3 weeks of employment are Monday-Friday 9-5 for training. Training is paid.
- Shifts can be: 8-5pm, 9-6pm, 10-7pm, or 11-8pm
- Schedules require: 4 weekdays and 1 weekend day
- $37,000 base salary with overtime eligibility
- Hybrid model (3 days in the office and 2 days at home)
- Not a full time remote position.
3100 Olympus Blvd, Coppell, TX 75019