Expedited Resolutions Team- Nights&Weekends
Who we are: Vivid Seats (NASDAQ: SEAT) is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
The Opportunity: Voted best Customer Service two years in a row by Newsweek, as a Expedited Resolutions Team, you will have the opportunity to join a best-in-class team and engage with hundreds of customers and sellers. You will serve as the primary point of contact for high level customer inquiries via phone, chat, and email. Ideal candidates are those who are energized when working to solve unique issues, sharing their technical expertise, and handling multiple tasks effectively and efficiently. With empathy, confidence, and professionalism, you will play a critical role in connecting our VIP customers to the events that excite them. We pride ourselves in creating exceptional experiences from the point of purchase until they enter the gates.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Maintain excellent customer experience with tone, empathy, confidence, and attention to detail.
- Develop and present solutions to fan issues efficiently and effectively.
- Update internal order notes appropriately and ensure proper procedures are followed during all fan and seller interactions.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company values, processes, and policies to ensure proper exchanging of information, order replacements, refunds, credits, etc.
- Utilize empathy and professionalism in every interaction to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
How your role expectations will progress as a Suite Services Associate in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in -
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our fans and sellers.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats’ values.
- Understand the flow of buyer orders and entry level call inquiries.
- Become familiar with company policies and processes.
- Navigate and resolve non-complex calls.
- Complete training with a complete understanding of how this role plays an important part in lowering customer anxiety
90 days in -
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, and technologies to support overall business goals, drive team efficiencies, and reduce customer anxiety.
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives.
- Exhibit deep understanding and application of industry and company processes, including replacing ticket inventory, and navigating escalated contacts
180 days in
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Competent on industry nuances and company policies.
- Manage highly complex, escalated, and high value contacts without guidance.
- Ingrained as a key player of the team who runs autonomously throughout day-to-day responsibilities.
What You’ll Bring:
- Work experience in customer service in retail or service-related industry.
- Computer proficiency, including ability to maintain 50+ WPM typing speed and to efficiently operate basic PC/web browser functionality.
- Excellent empathy, confidence, and patience.
- Written communication skills with an aptitude for grammar and spelling accuracy.
- Capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-reliant and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Research skills to troubleshoot customer issues.
- Willing to be flexible in work hours where needed.
- Genuine interest in live events, sports, and entertainment.
- 3 Weekdays and both Saturday and Sunday
- $40,000 with Bi-annual bonuses and company equity.
- Hybrid model, not fully remote.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.