LPN/Wellness Nurse - 6p-6a Night Shift $1,500 Sign On Bonus (Part Time)
“After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home with Arrow Senior Living. It’s home-like environment is not just for the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents’ quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I have become lifelong friend with this team, and I can happily say I love my job and enjoy coming to work.”
-Arrow Team Member
Position Type: Part Time
Location: Stow, Ohio
Sign On Bonus-$1,500
Our starting wage for Wellness Nurses is: $25.00 per hour!
Shift Schedule- Night Shift 6pm-6am
Come join our team at Vitalia Senior Residences at Stow located at 4291 Allen Rd. Stow, Ohio 44224!
We are looking for someone (like you):
- Be a Force on the Floor: Lead team by example when passing medications, assisting residents with personal care, and completing paperwork.
- Be a Diligent Documenter: Resident assessments, medical records, and internal documents should be completed accurately and efficiently, and filed correctly.
- Be a Compassionate Caregiver: Exemplify the core values at the heart of Arrow, ensuring each interaction with a resident is professional, caring, and ends with the resident feeling safe and cared for.
What are we looking for?
- You must have current LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse or RN (Registered Nurse) license in good standing.
- You have thorough working knowledge of current care standards and regulation.
- You are experienced in hands on care of memory impaired residents.
- You can maintain and update effective service plans and supervise care staff.
- You have comprehensive working knowledge of current medication regulation and law.
- You have knowledge of the requirements for providing care and supervision appropriate to residents.
- You must have the ability to communicate with physicians, pharmacies, families, and community staff.
- You must be active as this role requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing and walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.
Employment Benefits (We value our benefits):
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following 60 days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT employees)
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?
Do you want to see how much fun we are at Vitalia Stow? Please visit us via Facebook:
Or, take a look at our website: https://vitaliastow.com/
Have questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own recruiter, Carly Abels: 330-687-9927.
Click here to hear about Arrow's Core Values!
About the company
Arrow Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5 states (Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana) and employees nearly 1,400 employees!
Arrow Senior Living YouTube-Click Here
Arrow Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or handicap, except as limited by state and federal law.
Keywords: Registered nurse, rn, nurse, nurse consultant, lpn, wellness nurse, utilization review nurse, nurse rn, nursing, licensed practical nurse, registered nurse, assisted living LPN, day, night, shift, caregiver, hiring immediately, assisted living, in home caregiver, immediately hiring, nursing home, overnight, overnight shift, day, day shift, evening, evening shift, LPN, lpn, Licensed Practical Nurse, wellness, RN, rn, registered nurse, lvn, travel lpn, travel rn, lpn travel nursing, rn travel nursing, agency