Senior Regional Sales Manager
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
The Senior Regional Sales Manager is responsible for driving participation in the VP programs by working collaboratively with the Global Sales Team to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
This role sits within the New Business Development team and is responsible for securing new clients, predominately with Enterprise and Strategic businesses.
You will know best how to apply your skills to manage a portfolio of large sized enterprise organisations, working towards clear retention and growth targets. In order to achieve the above, attend regular meetings with your portfolio of accounts throughout the year. You will support your clients every step of the way, including everything relating to Logistics, Finance, Marketing and Data Insights while maintaining a strong knowledge of the Corporate Health & Wellbeing industry to enable consultative/collaborative and powerful client relationships.
In the role of Senior Regional Sales Manager you will wear many hats and your attention will be crucial in the following areas:
- Establish a wide-reaching network of new logo opportunities.
- Implement strategies to secure short and long term revenue streams.
- Work independently and alongside Regional Sales Associates to secure meetings with potential new clients – 40% inbound, 60% outbound.
- Meet with the decision makers within enterprise and strategic sized organisations, spending approximately 70% of your time out of the office and 30% in the office.
- Hold consultative, none transactional meetings (face to face and video conference) with prospects across UKIMEA.
- Represent VP at exhibitions and networking events, hosting large audience presentations/discussions if and when required.
- Manage a sales pipeline, progressing prospects from lead to close.
- Strong focus on maintaining high conversion rates and thorough qualification of prospects.
Additional responsibilities you will balance every day include:
- Manage a small portfolio of accounts, working towards clear retention and growth targets.
- To achieve the above, attend regular meetings with your portfolio of accounts throughout the year.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the Corporate Health & Wellbeing industry to enable consultative/collaborative and powerful client relationships.
General Administration / Operations
- Commitment to accurate CRM usage and reporting.
- Role model a commitment to remaining completely up to date with all internal processes and policies.
- Regular personal forecasting.
What you bring to the team.
- Bachelor Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Full UK driving licence and use of own car.
- Minimum 5 years commercial, client facing B2B sales experience in an equivalent role.
- Experience of working to a fast pace.
- Good track record of delivering results and working towards sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Natural & confident communicating with clients at different levels within an organisation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Corporate Health & Wellbeing Industry experience/knowledge desirable.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Results oriented.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Highly organised.
- Flexible and adaptable approach.
- A keen interest and enthusiasm for Health and Wellbeing.
- Genuine interest to learn about the Corporate Health & Wellbeing industry.
- Passion for the VP, our purpose and mission.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.