Vendor Relations Coordinator
- Providence, RI
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting in the management of third-party relationships while ultimately driving cost reduction, compliance requirements and organizational efficiencies. Primary focus will be the support management of a large caseload of vendor management activity: from submission of requests through completion of contract, driving participants to meet internal processes and standards for a timely and compliant delivery. Support review of existing third-party relationships to ensure internal processes and followed.
In the role of a Vendor Management Analyst you will wear many hats but your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Support day to day management of existing third-party relationships
- Review and provide feedback on existing third-party relationships, support renewals and extensions
- Support onboarding and contracting with new third-parties
- Assess adherence to internal procedural and regulatory requirements, including communicating effectively to internal stakeholders with varying degrees of seniority
- Facilitate discussions with department senior management, business line partners, compliance and vendors, aide lead attorney in determining the scope of the review, appropriate artifacts/evidence, coordinate schedules and communicate any findings or potential concerns
- Support administration of third-party relationships and partnership program, including scheduling meetings and follow ups, managing negotiation schedule and other administrative tasks
- Prepare/maintain appropriate review documentation in accordance with departmental procedures
- Support updating applicable processes and procedures
- Assist in training of internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate processes and procedures are communicated and properly followed
- Assist in implementation and day to day management of third-party management/contracting software, assist in building contract repository for third-party relationships and support ongoing maintenance and accuracy of repository and clause library
- Assist in day to day management of third-party privacy management tool and new/ongoing audits and reviews of third-party relationships.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- College degree – preferably business or management background
- 2+ years of work experience – preference for vendor management or software experience
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Interest in third-party relationships management and contracting
- Proficient with MS Suite, knowledge in spreadsheet, database and presentation development applications.
- Cultural and value fit
- As this is a fast-paced environment with changing requirements, flexibility and resourcefulness is a necessity
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.