Senior Product Manager
At Virgin Pulse, we want to make employees healthier and happier. We accomplish this in many ways, including:
- Gamification of exercise and healthy habits, to hook people on being healthy
- A rewards program, to keep people coming back and incentivized
- Challenges and competitions - take more steps than your friends!
- Wellness tracking - activity, weight, blood pressure, and nutrition information can be tracked, which earns points / badges
- Device integration - we work with Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, Nike, Garmin, and our very own, very cool, Bluetooth enabled activity device to pull in your data
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
As Senior Product Manager at Virgin Pulse, you will lead a team of product managers working closely with UX and Design counterparts, and coordinate with engineering, marketing and other teams throughout the organization. You will develop product requirements and roadmaps, incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach.
You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, strong agile and process skills, and the drive to make your product vision a reality. You enjoy spending time collaborating with key stakeholders, to bring innovative products to market that meet business, quality and functional goals.
* This position is full-time and located in our Providence, RI office or Framingham, MA.
**Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
Meet the team.
Our product managers enjoy working with lots of inputs and constraints: product and UX vision, use cases, go to market timing, and development budget. They also have a passion for creating winning products, can own the process of product delivery, and can work well within a close knit product delivery team.
What you bring to the team.
You are passionate about quality. Ensuring accuracy and elegance in your work is something you do every day.
- 5-7 years working as a product manager agile software development process (software, healthcare or related preferred)
- Knowledgeable in SaaS software
- Experience with products used by large numbers of employees
- Excellent communication skills
TRAVEL: This position requires occasional travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Globally.
Why work here?
- Fast-paced environment on a small and awesome team
- Great benefits and a fun work environment
- Lots of companies have a ping pong table, but we actually use ours
- We also support and encourage a healthy lifestyle, with an in-office gym, regular free exercise classes, healthy snacks and drinks, and more
- Oh, we also offer a highly competitive compensation package with generous vacations and benefits, including annual bonus and 401K matching
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.