Regional Sales Associate
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
We’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in transforming their cultures and engaging employees. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture - we have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
What is this role?
The Regional Sales Associate is responsible for driving participation in the VP programmes by working collaboratively with the Global Sales Team to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
In this role you will wear many hats and your attention will be crucial in the following areas:
- Use initiative to develop new and innovative lead generation ideas.
- Identify potential new clients through focused research and cold calling.
- Utilise a defined sales process to secure meetings with the decision makers within organisations.
- Meet in person and via video/teleconference with the decision makers from SME’s (<2,000 employees), travelling where necessary.
- Arrange for members of the wider EMEA Sales Team to meet in person with decision makers from large sized organisations.
- Manage a sales pipeline, offering a high level of service to increase likelihood of conversion.
- Manage a portfolio of small and medium sized organisations, working towards clear retention and growth targets.
- Support the Regional Sales Team in their management of large New and Returning Businesses.
- In order to be successful in this aspect of their role, the Account Executive must ensure that they achieve and maintain a high level of knowledge about the Corporate Health & Wellbeing industry.
General Administration / Operations
- When required, support:
- The Regional Director and Operations Manager with ad-hoc projects
- The Regional Sales Team to ensure efficiency and prioritisation
- Contribute to the general condition, organisation and tidiness of office.
- Ensure all databases are accurate and up to date.
What you bring to the team.
- Bachelor Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Full UK driving licence and use of own car.
- Minimum 1 years commercial, client facing B2B sales experience in an equivalent role.
- Experience of working to a fast pace.
- Good track record of delivering results and working towards sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Natural and confident communicating with clients at different levels within an organisation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Results oriented.
- Team player.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Patient, resilient and quick thinking.
- Flexible and mature.
- Genuine interest to learn about the Corporate Health & Wellbeing industry.
- Passion for the VP purpose and mission.
- Desire to progress within sales.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.