Client Success Associate
At Virgin Pulse, we are one team with one dream – to change businesses and lives for good. That means our people don’t just ‘go to work’; they spend each day with like-minded colleagues who have passion and drive and want to deliver on this important promise.
So if you’re looking for a values-led business and a job that can change your life, then Virgin Pulse is the right place for you. We're the largest global provider of employee engagement, health and performance solutions, working with businesses around the world to improve the health and happiness of their employees so they are performing at their best. We're proud to be a part of the Virgin Group and live by Richard Branson’s quote: “If you take care of your employees, they will take care of your business”.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
We're currently searching for an ambitious Client Success Associate to join our awesome team in Leeds, West Yorkshire. In this role you'll be working closely with the Client Success team help to build, manage, nurture and renew your own portfolio of clients (small to medium size).
You will be tasked with assisting clients throughout the entire program cycle, and by ensuring diverse and exciting projects are carried out flawlessly. You will work with marketing to develop engaging communications to positively influence program participation and ensure that our solutions are successfully launched for both clients and members. Post launch, you will ensure ongoing engagement by providing communication and support wherever required. You will prepare and deliver analytical reviews for each account, develop strategic and consultative recommendations and action plans aligned with client’s goals and objectives to ultimately help to retain, upsell and grow the client base for the following year.
You will get international exposure in this role, collaborating with the International Client Success team and contributing towards delivering a first class standard of service to our global participants, clients and prospects.
The Client Success Associate role comes with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, so we are really looking for a go-getter who is hungry to learn, develop and progress with us.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE:
- To provide best in class account management to our valued clients.
- Overall client management responsibilities for new and renewal clients and responding to client requests.
- Manage a portfolio of small and medium sized clients, working towards clear retention and growth targets.
- Prepare and deliver analytical reviews for clients, developing strategic and consultative recommendations and action plans aligned with client’s goals and objectives.
- Develop presentations, reports and account plans to support client meetings.
- Identify potential new client opportunities through focused research of current pipeline to ensure growth and widespread utilisation of the Virgin Pulse platforms.
- Partner with the senior members of the Client Success Team to support the day-to-day management of a selection of our large, strategic clients.
- In order to be consultative with our clients, the CSA must ensure that they achieve and maintain a high level of knowledge about Corporate Health & Wellbeing and employee benefits.
- Thoroughly understand our technology platforms and seek out upsell opportunities.
- General Administration / Operations
- When required, support the Regional Director and Client Success Director with ad-hoc projects, as well as the Regional Sales Team to ensure efficiency and prioritisation.
- Ensure all databases are accurate and up to date.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’D LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
- Bachelor Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years commercial, client facing B2B sales/client success experience in an equivalent role.
- Outstanding execution and project management abilities
- Experience of working to a fast pace.
- Good track record of delivering results and working towards targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience using various systems, ideally CRM SalesForce.
- Natural and confident communicating with clients at different levels within an organisation.
- Customer Service and Sales experience is essential.
- Experience working in SaaS / Technology preferable.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Full UK driving licence and use of own car.
AND ARE YOU:
- Outgoing, confident and ready to make a difference.
- Brave and bold self-starter who wants to improve processes and tasks, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Very high level of organisational skills and not afraid to ask, ask, ask!
- Outgoing, confident and ready to hit the ground running.
- Results oriented team player with a 'one team one dream' mindset.
- Willingness to develop into Client Success Management and grow key clients.
- Work hard, play hard personality ready to be rewarded for what you put in.
- Lives and breathes a healthy lifestyle – or very eager to get started with it - and is enthusiastic to learn more about the Health & Wellbeing industry.
If you are ready to go and get started with the amazing UK team and deliver with us, then send your CV and tell us more about yourself and your motivations to join the Virgin Pulse family.