Software Engineer II - QA
Software Engineer II - QA
Location: Chennai, India
View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is on a mission to transform buildings to improve human health and address climate change.
We started by revitalizing something that hasn’t changed for centuries—the everyday window—and in so doing, built the technology foundation for responsive buildings that are more experiential, more human-centric, and more energy-efficient.
View Smart Windows use artificial intelligence to automatically adjust in response to the sun, eliminating the need for blinds to increase access to natural light and views, while improving thermal comfort. They also transform into transparent displays for remote collaboration, internet browsing and more—and come with a cloud-connected smart building platform that can easily be extended to improve indoor cellular coverage, enhance building security, and completely reimagine the occupant experience.
The impact of our products is profound. View buildings are 20% more energy-efficient, and research has shown that employees working next to View Smart Windows experience half as many headaches, enjoy 37 more minutes of sleep per night, and are significantly more productive. Companies around the world—including Google, Netflix, Uber, Walmart, Stanford Health Care, and countless others—have already designed our products into 75M square feet of buildings. And we are just getting started!
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are committed to our culture. We actively use our culture in how we conduct business.
- Safety First
- Customer Obsession
- Drive for Excellence
- Always Learn
- Communicate Directly
- Succeed as a Team
- Understand, test and automate key test cases for the software-defined converged infrastructure product
- Work with test leads/development/deployment teams, and product managers to understand use cases and come up with test cases and test scenarios
- Be responsible for automation execution and regression testing on product to ensure quality of solutions which will demonstrate ability to inspect traffic, identify network issues, control and audit traffic
- Run system tests, performance tests and stress tests
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-4+ years experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience/Interest must include a combination of:
- Testing life cycle and QA activities, build systems, regression testing, test automation
- Scripting with Python and Shell scripts
- Experience User flow testing.
- Logging systems – Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana
- Git, Jenkins, Jira
- Bachelor’s in CS/CE/IT or related field
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.