Account Executive - Atlanta
Account Executive – Atlanta, GA
View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is on a mission to transform buildings to improve human health and address climate change.
We started by revitalizing something that hasn’t changed for centuries—the everyday window—and in so doing, built the technology foundation for responsive buildings that are more experiential, more human-centric, and more energy-efficient.
View Smart Windows use artificial intelligence to automatically adjust in response to the sun, eliminating the need for blinds to increase access to natural light and views, while improving thermal comfort. They also transform into transparent displays for remote collaboration, internet browsing and more—and come with a cloud-connected smart building platform that can easily be extended to improve indoor cellular coverage, enhance building security, and completely reimagine the occupant experience.
The impact of our products is profound. View buildings are 20% more energy-efficient, and research has shown that employees working next to View Smart Windows experience half as many headaches, enjoy 37 more minutes of sleep per night, and are significantly more productive. Companies around the world—including Google, Netflix, Uber, Walmart, Stanford Health Care, and countless others—have already designed our products into 75M square feet of buildings. And we are just getting started!
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are committed to our culture. We actively use our culture in how we conduct business.
- Safety First
- Customer Obsession
- Drive for Excellence
- Always Learn
- Communicate Directly
- Succeed as a Team
View is seeking an Account Executive to expand our business in the Atlanta, GA area. View targets major construction or renovation projects in the commercial office, healthcare, aviation and municipal sectors.
Account Executives are responsible for creating and executing plans leading to new and repeat business with corporate real estate offices, developers, healthcare systems or other entities with significant real estate holdings and construction plans. Account Executives own the relationship with key accounts. This means both securing sales, but also staying in partnership with View’s operations team during construction and occupancy of the building. Though we always work as a team, the responsibility of ensuring a delightful experience for building occupants belongs to the Account Executive.
- Develop an intimate understanding of the local real estate market. Use this knowledge to identify which developers/systems are building and which accounts/projects are best suited for View
- Create Key Account plans for both acquiring new customers and growing View’s business within that account over time. Maintain a detailed knowledge of key accounts including key decision makers, past projects and planned projects
- Manage relationships with architects, contractors, and consultants within the ecosystem of individual construction projects
- Meet established revenue and sales targets on a quarterly and yearly basis
- Responsibly activate, prioritize and work with internal teams to produce and present custom benefit analyses, budgets, quotes, project plans, etc.
- Collaborate with View’s Project Managers and Customer Success Managers both during and after construction. Stay up to date on the progress of each project. Work with the Regional Vice President and Customer Success Manager to surpass customer expectations
- Account Executives are business leaders within their local community beyond their work at View
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in complex, enterprise sales with long sales cycles targeted at C-Level executives
- Experience in the Real Estate and/or Healthcare industries a plus
- Has a growth mindset, and the desire and humility needed to learn continuously
- Can work with other disciplines and understands what it means to succeed as a team
- Exhibits all-in mentality. Takes initiative & ownership. Can be relied upon to execute or ask for help as needed
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo in the real estate industry
- Demonstrated ability to build long term relationships with customers
- Superior organizational skills. High attention to detail. Good with numbers
- Thrives in high-pressure situations - at times requiring round-the-clock escalation management
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent work experience required
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.