Senior BSA - Salesforce
View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is on a mission to transform buildings to improve human health and address climate change.
We started by revitalizing something that hasn’t changed for centuries—the everyday window—and in so doing, built the technology foundation for responsive buildings that are more experiential, more human-centric, and more energy-efficient.
View Smart Windows use artificial intelligence to automatically adjust in response to the sun, eliminating the need for blinds to increase access to natural light and views, while improving thermal comfort. They also transform into transparent displays for remote collaboration, internet browsing and more—and come with a cloud-connected smart building platform that can easily be extended to improve indoor cellular coverage, enhance building security, and completely reimagine the occupant experience.
The impact of our products is profound. View buildings are 20% more energy-efficient, and research has shown that employees working next to View Smart Windows experience half as many headaches, enjoy 37 more minutes of sleep per night, and are significantly more productive. Companies around the world—including Google, Netflix, Uber, Walmart, Stanford Health Care, and countless others—have already designed our products into 75M square feet of buildings. And we are just getting started!
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are committed to our culture. We actively use our culture in how we conduct business.
- Safety First
- Customer Obsession
- Drive for Excellence
- Always Learn
- Communicate Directly
- Succeed as a Team
You will own various strategic initiatives to drive growth and unit economics for the commercial organization. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce CRM, CPQ, Managed Packages and DocuSign CLM applications. You will own the delivery of high priority, cross-functional projects with Legal, Deal Desk, Sales, and other teams.
- Partner with business stakeholders to strategize and implement solutions that support our evolving business. This will involve activities like gathering requirements, maintaining BRD’s, defining problem statements, technical as well process solutioning.
- Manage system implementations from large projects to regular production releases.
- Implement solutions on Salesforce CRM, Salesforce CPQ, DocuSign CLM, Service cloud including Field Service Lightning, Community Cloud, Construction Management (managed package) and Partner Portal
- Engage with other service owners to understand & influence the solutions and implementation.
- Drive application design, configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com platform and DocuSign CLM applications.
- Train the end users on the implemented solutions
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com and DocuSign CLM platforms.
- Maintain & Manage enhancements on Apex, Lightning components, Lightning web components.
What we expect:
- You should be motivated, agile, with strong time management, software engineering concepts, Object-oriented design, Salesforce.com technical, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large complex projects involving multiple organizations across business and IT
- An understanding of modern, cloud related business processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence a large organization
- Intense curiosity and a sincere interest in learning new technology, processes.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages
- Keen eye for detail and analytical skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10 years of experience in supporting a large-scale CRM implementation, preferably as a manager, architect, or analyst.
- 8+ years of hands-on implementation experience on Salesforce.com platform including sales and service cloud.
- 2+ years of experience in managing an IT delivery team.
- Salesforce Developer experience preferred.
- Salesforce CPQ experience is preferred.
- Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) experience is preferred.
- Preferred Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator and/ or Sales cloud consultant and / or Service cloud consultant
- Must be able to manage many moving parts and details at once.
What we Offer:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We are always expanding into solutioning with latest technologies
- A set of extraordinarily hardworking, innovative, open, fun loving and dedicated peers
- Growth and mentorship, we believe in growing through ownership and leadership opportunities
- A challenging, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
View is an equal opportunity employer.
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.