Account Executive - San Francisco Bay Area, CA
View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is on a mission to transform buildings to improve human health and address climate change.
We started by revitalizing something that hasn’t changed for centuries—the everyday window—and in so doing, built the technology foundation for responsive buildings that are more experiential, more human-centric, and more energy-efficient.
View Smart Windows use artificial intelligence to automatically adjust in response to the sun, eliminating the need for blinds to increase access to natural light and views, while improving thermal comfort. They also transform into transparent displays for remote collaboration, internet browsing and more—and come with a cloud-connected smart building platform that can easily be extended to improve indoor cellular coverage, enhance building security, and completely reimagine the occupant experience.
The impact of our products is profound. View buildings are 20% more energy-efficient, and research has shown that employees working next to View Smart Windows experience half as many headaches, enjoy 37 more minutes of sleep per night, and are significantly more productive. Companies around the world—including Google, Netflix, Uber, Walmart, Stanford Health Care, and countless others—have already designed our products into 75M square feet of buildings. And we are just getting started!
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are committed to our culture. We actively use our culture in how we conduct business.
- Safety First
- Customer Obsession
- Drive for Excellence
- Always Learn
- Communicate Directly
- Succeed as a Team
View is seeking an Account Executive to expand our business in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The Account Executive is a key customer facing team member in a defined territory, responsible for:
- Account management from lead generation through deal closure
- Owning and maintaining the relationship with key accounts
As an account executive your role encompasses not only securing sales but also ensuring the customer is delighted by partnering with View’s operations team during construction and occupancy of the building. Though we always work as a team, as an account owner, the buck stops at you.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop an intimate understanding of the local real estate market. Use this knowledge to identify which accounts/projects are best suited for View
- Understand View’s value and strategy. Develop and execute account plans – maintain a detailed knowledge of key accounts including key decision makers, past projects and planned projects
- Ability to sell View value, operate independently, handling relationships up to C-level and with architects, contractors, and consultants within the ecosystem of individual construction projects
- Meet established revenue and sales targets on a quarterly and yearly basis
- Responsibly activate, prioritize and work with internal teams to produce and present custom benefit analyses, budgets, quotes, project plans, etc.
- Own the relationship through to delivery, product commissioning and onboarding the customer/occupants
- Support projects for key accounts in other regions as appropriate
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in complex, enterprise sales with long sales cycles targeted at C-Level executives
- Has a growth mindset, and the desire and humility needed to learn continuously
- Can work with other disciplines and understands what it means to succeed as a team
- Exhibits all-in mentality. Takes initiative & ownership. Can be relied upon to execute or ask for help as needed
- Excited by the opportunity to bring about change and challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to build long term relationships with customers
- Superior organizational skills. High attention to detail. Good with numbers
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Proven ability to thrive in high pressure situations
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent work experience required
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.