View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is on a mission to transform buildings to improve human health and address climate change.
We started by revitalizing something that hasn’t changed for centuries—the everyday window—and in so doing, built the technology foundation for responsive buildings that are more experiential, more human-centric, and more energy-efficient.
View Smart Windows use artificial intelligence to automatically adjust in response to the sun, eliminating the need for blinds to increase access to natural light and views, while improving thermal comfort. They also transform into transparent displays for remote collaboration, internet browsing and more—and come with a cloud-connected smart building platform that can easily be extended to improve indoor cellular coverage, enhance building security, and completely reimagine the occupant experience.
The impact of our products is profound. View buildings are 20% more energy-efficient, and research has shown that employees working next to View Smart Windows experience half as many headaches, enjoy 37 more minutes of sleep per night, and are significantly more productive. Companies around the world—including Google, Netflix, Uber, Walmart, Stanford Health Care, and countless others—have already designed our products into 75M square feet of buildings. And we are just getting started!
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are committed to our culture. We actively use our culture in how we conduct business.
- Safety First
- Customer Obsession
- Drive for Excellence
- Always Learn
- Communicate Directly
- Succeed as a Team
View is seeking a driven Product Designer to join the WorxWell team within our IoT organization. The WorxWell team at View works to develop innovative smart building solutions that power the buildings of the future.
As a Product Designer within WorxWell, the individual will be tasked with creating human centered experiences across our products and services. The individual will work across our engineering teams to coordinate the development of these experiences. This role will require the individual to fullynunderstand our customer experience and translate that into the design of a value oriented experience. Particularly interested in designers who can take a problem, simplify that problem and clearly communicate the importance of the solution to fellow team members and non-experts.
- Take ownership of customer platforms and continually iterate to improve their experiences
- Work directly with product owners, stakeholders and engineers to plan, implement and deliver value-oriented end experiences to customers.
- Identify end user needs and behaviors by conducting user research.
- Create and deliver high-quality end-to-end digital experience artifacts (UX patterns, wireframes, prototypes, interfaces, documentation)
- Collaborate with product, marketing and technology teams to ensure successful development, release and launch of a best-in-class product.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience delivering high quality, consumer product on desktop, web and mobile platforms
- Expert command of industry-standard design tools (Figma, Adobe CC, Principle, etc.)
- Understanding of component-based design systems
- Experience conducting user research and testing is a plus
- Understanding or experience with front-end development is a plus
- At least 1 year of applied experience preferred
Bachelors degree or relevant experience
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.