Process Control Technician
View’s mission is to create delightful human environments.
In the great tradition of challenging the way we think about everyday essentials, the team at View has reinvented something that hasn't changed for centuries – the simple window – and in doing so, is transforming the largest industry in the world: real estate.
We manufacture View Dynamic Glass, a new generation of smart windows that let in natural light and views, and enhance mental and physical wellbeing by significantly reducing headaches, eyestrain and drowsiness. In addition, View’s windows reduce glare and heat, improving the energy efficiency of buildings by 20 percent. View’s windows are digital, cloud connected, and can be controlled from anywhere, including your phone. We are also leveraging advances in AI to develop smart building and IoT applications that make buildings healthier, smarter and more productive than anyone ever imagined.
View is already installed in over 50 million square feet and is growing rapidly. If you dream of changing the world to make it a better place – join us.
Working under PCT lead and Production Supervisor, this position is responsible for the operations of the control room, coater, and clean room. Additionally, the PCT is accountable for ensuring all work/tasks are executed in a timely manner and in compliance with all quality/accuracy standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes and maintain the set points for all production and engineering processes through recipe verification and instructions
- Read trends to ensure the working status of product in the tool
- Use the system to move carriers and individual lites on all lines
- Use loading carriers, reading lite ID's and reading process conditions
- Work with and follow guidance of maintenance during PM's to ensure assigned task are completed safely and in a timely manner
- Ensure overall production efficiency and productivity is met
- Perform Preventative Maintenance tasks outlined by the maintenance department
- Ensure all safety policies and processing procedures are maintained
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment in accordance with company guidelines
- Demonstrate an understanding of chip/scratch and laser placement specs
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A minimum of 6 (six) months experience in production
- Possesses knowledge of all production processes associated with the Coating process (Build, Load, Process Control)
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated initiative in providing input for safety and process improvements
- Be a highly self-motivated, team-player with a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to physically push, pull and lift heavy loads; ability to be on feet for 12 hours
- Must be flexible with respect to job roles and working hours
- High school diploma, or equivalent, combined with required production experience is required
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.