View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is on a mission to transform buildings to improve human health and address climate change.
We started by revitalizing something that hasn’t changed for centuries—the everyday window—and in so doing, built the technology foundation for responsive buildings that are more experiential, more human-centric, and more energy-efficient.
View Smart Windows use artificial intelligence to automatically adjust in response to the sun, eliminating the need for blinds to increase access to natural light and views, while improving thermal comfort. They also transform into transparent displays for remote collaboration, internet browsing and more—and come with a cloud-connected smart building platform that can easily be extended to improve indoor cellular coverage, enhance building security, and completely reimagine the occupant experience.
The impact of our products is profound. View buildings are 20% more energy-efficient, and research has shown that employees working next to View Smart Windows experience half as many headaches, enjoy 37 more minutes of sleep per night, and are significantly more productive. Companies around the world—including Google, Netflix, Uber, Walmart, Stanford Health Care, and countless others—have already designed our products into 75M square feet of buildings. And we are just getting started!
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are committed to our culture. We actively use our culture in how we conduct business.
- Safety First
- Customer Obsession
- Drive for Excellence
- Always Learn
- Communicate Directly
- Succeed as a Team
The Project Engineer/Manager is responsible for managing new projects, commissioning new View systems, and coordinating service for existing customers.
- Manage projects and ensure that new projects are completed on schedule and on budget.
- Develop and maintain key project management deliverables (i.e., resource plans, roadmap, workflows, dependencies, risks and mitigation, implementation, and change plans)
- Manage project activities from inception to final closeout, facilitate and support core team meetings for Customer/Construction activities
- Perform critical path analysis and create/augment program schedules and resource plans to achieve desired outcome
- Manage day-to-day work plans and resources
- Attend high-level meetings with customers, architects, developers, general contractors, glaziers, and low voltage electricians to discuss product characteristics, project plans, and implementation timelines.
- Provide hands-on leadership at decisive points in the project to ensure that View systems are commissioned and handed over to the customer on time.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on View’s glass, controls, and network, and provide technical advice during sales and implementation phases of the project.
- Use enterprise applications like Salesforce, Smartsheets, Box, Autodesk Construction Cloud, and Splunk to collect and analyze product and business process data.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience – This role is ideal for an ambitious, intelligent, early-career individual with 0-5 years of project management experience in a construction or similar field.
- Project Management – Ability to manage project milestones, tasks, schedule, and budget and demonstrate business sense in how they spend View resources
- Leadership Presence – remain poised under pressure, and effectively defend View’s interests in discussions with general contractors, trades, and customers.
- Technical Competency – capable of learning and explaining how our glass, controls, and network work at a first-principles level and be hands-on during installation and service. Understands and can use software and enterprise applications fluently.
- Disciplined Execution – Attention to detail and a sense of urgency, which they use to optimize resources and drive efficient execution
- Data-Driven – Ability to use data to measure performance, prioritize resources, and maximize efficiency
- Customer-Centric – committed to ensuring the customer has the best possible experience with View systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM degree field is preferred.
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.