Senior 3D Visualizer
View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is on a mission to transform buildings to improve human health and address climate change.
We started by revitalizing something that hasn’t changed for centuries—the everyday window—and in so doing, built the technology foundation for responsive buildings that are more experiential, more human-centric, and more energy-efficient.
View Smart Windows use artificial intelligence to automatically adjust in response to the sun, eliminating the need for blinds to increase access to natural light and views, while improving thermal comfort. They also transform into transparent displays for remote collaboration, internet browsing and more—and come with a cloud-connected smart building platform that can easily be extended to improve indoor cellular coverage, enhance building security, and completely reimagine the occupant experience.
The impact of our products is profound. View buildings are 20% more energy-efficient, and research has shown that employees working next to View Smart Windows experience half as many headaches, enjoy 37 more minutes of sleep per night, and are significantly more productive. Companies around the world—including Google, Netflix, Uber, Walmart, Stanford Health Care, and countless others—have already designed our products into 75M square feet of buildings. And we are just getting started!
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are committed to our culture. We actively use our culture in how we conduct business.
- Safety First
- Customer Obsession
- Drive for Excellence
- Always Learn
- Communicate Directly
- Succeed as a Team
As the Senior 3D Visualizer, you will be responsible for the production, standardization, and automation of 3D architectural renderings and animations. The outputs are expected to be generated in real-time based on Revit models provided by multiple sources with different settings. Thus, your work will be primarily about building an essential BIM library for visualization, standardizing texture/entourage/lighting/camera/composition/layout/audience experience and optimizing the visualization pipeline potentially through new tools.
- Execute high-quality renderings and fly-through animations in a fast-paced marketing environment and produce iterations quickly based on feedback.
- Have experience in real-time visualization with Revit models, using Enscape, Lumion, Twin motion, etc.
- Have a portfolio or work samples to demonstrate 3D architectural rendering and animations.
- Strong use and knowledge of Revit
- Understand the entire picture of the marketing process in a firm, normally limited by a short timeframe, and give focus on what generates the biggest impact instead of individual artistic completeness.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines and manage several sites at the same time.
- Keep following up on the latest visualization tools and technologies in the AEC/O industry and applying them to the existing pipeline to improve.
- Seek sustainable career growth in the architectural visualization field.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years' industry experience
- Have a good understanding of both the AEC/O industry and 3D visualization industry.
- Good knowledge of 3D modeling software such as 3ds MAX, Maya, Rhino, and Blender
- VR/AR experience is a plus. For example, Unreal with C++ or Unity3d with C#.
- Strong understanding of visual programming plugins: Dynamo, Grasshopper, etc.
- Experience with cloud collaboration tools like BIM360, and ACC.
- Knowledge of batch rendering and how to set up a render farm
- Have experience in developing tools and scripts to standardize the visualization workflow and to shorten the timeline by automating redundant tasks.
- Draft up wireframe quickly before proceeding with the production.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.