Account Executive - New York City
View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is on a mission to transform buildings to improve human health and address climate change.
We started by revitalizing something that hasn’t changed for centuries—the everyday window—and in so doing, built the technology foundation for responsive buildings that are more experiential, more human-centric, and more energy-efficient.
View Smart Windows use artificial intelligence to automatically adjust in response to the sun, eliminating the need for blinds to increase access to natural light and views, while improving thermal comfort. They also transform into transparent displays for remote collaboration, internet browsing and more—and come with a cloud-connected smart building platform that can easily be extended to improve indoor cellular coverage, enhance building security, and completely reimagine the occupant experience.
The impact of our products is profound. View buildings are 20% more energy-efficient, and research has shown that employees working next to View Smart Windows experience half as many headaches, enjoy 37 more minutes of sleep per night, and are significantly more productive. Companies around the world—including Google, Netflix, Uber, Walmart, Stanford Health Care, and countless others—have already designed our products into 75M square feet of buildings. And we are just getting started!
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are committed to our culture. We actively use our culture in how we conduct business.
- Safety First
- Customer Obsession
- Drive for Excellence
- Always Learn
- Communicate Directly
- Succeed as a Team
We are seeking an Account Executive to grow the adoption and sales of the IoTium Security Suite. The Account Executive will lead customer engagements and sales in a defined territory and will be responsible to:
- Develop a sales pipeline and execute this to meet established sales targets.
- Develop and manage customer accounts from lead generation through sale/deal closure, to deployment.
- Grow and enhance customer relationships and accounts to drive portfolio-wide adoption of IoTium Security Suite.
The Account Executive is ultimately responsible for delighting customers and growing View’s relationship. Other View colleagues may run point during various phases of the sales and deployment process, however, when it comes to account ownership, the buck stops with the Account Executive.
- Understand IoTium’s target customers, value propositions, competitors and sales strategy.
- Develop comprehensive customer engagement and account plans and execute these to drive account penetration and sales.
- Work with sales engineers and product team to ensure strong execution with a goal to expand accounts and make IoTium the portfolio-wide solution.
- Develop and own the sales opportunity pipeline to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Own the relationship from initial contact to delivery, product commissioning, and customer onboarding.
- Work with product, marketing and customer success teams to continue to enhance IoTium’s value propositions, including sharing customer feedback, product feature requests, advantages and improvement opportunities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong record of positioning and selling software and SaaS products to large and enterprise accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Track record of building relationships with IT, digital transformation and Real Estate teams, and selling SaaS products to technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build and execute account plans
- Experience in commercial real estate and selling to technology and IT teams is a plus
- Is passionate about and enjoys building long-term relationships with customers at all levels, from managers to CxOs.
- Has an ownership mindset to serve customers and to solve their problems. Takes initiative, and can be relied upon to execute well and to ask for help as needed
- Growth mindset with hunger to continuously learn
- Understands what it means to succeed as a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior organizational skills. High attention to detail. Good with numbers
- Willing and able to deal with high-pressure situations - at times requiring round-the-clock escalation management
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.