CAD Specialist / Design Engineer
View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is on a mission to transform buildings to improve human health and address climate change. We started by revitalizing something that hasn’t changed for centuries—the everyday window—and in so doing, built the technology foundation for responsive buildings that are more experiential, more human-centric, and more energy-efficient.
View Smart Windows use artificial intelligence to automatically adjust in response to the sun, eliminating the need for blinds to increase access to natural light and views, while improving thermal comfort. They also transform into transparent displays for remote collaboration, internet browsing and more—and come with a cloud-connected smart building platform that can easily be extended to improve indoor cellular coverage, enhance building security, and completely reimagine the occupant experience.
The impact of our products is profound. View buildings are 20% more energy-efficient, and research has shown that employees working next to View Smart Windows experience half as many headaches, enjoy 37 more minutes of sleep per night, and are significantly more productive. Companies around the world—including Google, Netflix, Uber, Walmart, Stanford Health Care, and countless others—have already designed our products into 75M square feet of buildings. And we are just getting started!
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
We are committed to our culture. We actively use our culture in how we conduct business.
- Safety First
- Customer Obsession
- Drive for Excellence
- Always Learn
- Communicate Directly
- Succeed as a Team
View is seeking a Design Engineer / CAD Specialist to support Mechanical Engineers creating Solidworks 3D Models and 2D Drawings.
- Detailed design support for Mechanical Engineers creating Solidworks 3D Models and 2D Drawings.
- Administrates Solidworks Licenses for all Solidworks users. Acts as Solidworks Super User for training.
- Administrates PDM access and PDM structure.
- Administrates Agile and acts as a PLM Super User for training.
- Administrates AgileEC MCAD connector and acts as the super user for training.
- Works with management to roadmap MCAD and ECAD improvements.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ Years Solidworks experience in product development or machine design using complex assemblies
- Experience with CAD and PLM administration
Associates degree in Engineering Technology or related field.
View, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
View does not accept unsolicited resumes and does not compensate third parties who have not been specifically retained to conduct a candidate search or provide other contracted services.