Maintenance Technician, Leland NC
Position: Maintenance Technician
Location: Leland Facility
Reports to: Maintenance/Engineering Manager
1. Perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment to support the efficient, uninterrupted manufacture of quality products. Duties include the inspection, programming and repair of all PLC, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, as well as the installation of electrical service to all facility and production equipment.
2. Know and follow proper safety procedures including: the proper operation of equipment, working with primary voltage and secondary distribution voltages, proper grounding of equipment, compliance with practices as specified in the National Electrical Code or superseding regulations, rigging and lifting, welding, cutting, handling of hazardous materials, and working from ladders, scaffolds and overhead structures.
3. Able to work emergency calls on all shifts and any required overtime to maintain production uptime and efficiency. .
4. Know and follow at all times proper safety procedures, including Lock out/Tag out, and wear the prescribed safety equipment as they relate to the work being performed.
5. Maintain work area in a neat and clean condition, and assure that materials and tools are cleaned and returned to proper storage and all waste and debris removed upon completion of assigned work.
6. Report immediately to Supervisor any injury, unsafe act or condition.
7. Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
1. Five years of experience in industrial maintenance
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Electrical license preferred
4. Good communication skills - both verbal and written
5. Computer literate with knowledge of Allen Bradley programming software
Victaulic offers a full benefits package which includes: comprehensive healthcare coverage, paid time off plans, paid holidays, 401k with company match, company paid short-term disability, company paid life insurance, company paid EAP program, tuition reimbursement and adoption assistance.