Fire Protection Specialist - Thailand
Sales Professional ' Fire Protection
Position summary: Responsible for increasing market-share of complete Victaulic Products and Systems in the Territory.
Reporting to: Regional Manager - Fire Protection
SEVEN ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prospect and visit Owners, Engineers and Contractors in order to promote the Victaulic Products and Systems for building and industrial application projects in the territory.
2. Pursue and obtain the acceptance and specification of the Victaulic Products and System by Owners, Engineers and Contractors.
3. Promotion of the Victaulic Products and Systems in the territory by means of conducting seminars, training and support to Owners, Engineers and Contractors.
4. Liaise with the local distributors and ensure the proper information flow is available and maintained.
5. Visit job sites and follow up the installation process with the contractors. Train the contractors' personnel in proper installation of Victaulic Products and Systems
6. Provide weekly reports on activities and marketing information in the territory.
7. Perform other duties assigned.
FIVE CORE COMPETENCIES:
1. Superior performer ' Results and action oriented who has a record of achieving if not exceeding objectives. Self-starter with a sense of urgency and strong work ethic.
2. Customer focus and orientation ' Strives fully to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gathers information directly from the customers and uses this information to improve products and services. Acts with the customers in mind; begins and consolidates effective customer relations, earning their trust and respect.
3. Negotiation skills ' Effective negotiator with ability to obtain concessions without harming relationships. Can act directly, powerfully and diplomatically. Quickly earns the trust of other parties to negotiations. Has a good sense of timing.
4. Strategic & forward looking thinker ' Can accurately anticipate future consequences and trends. Has broad knowledge and vision. Focuses on the future. Can outline clear visions. Can come up with strategies, which can achieve a breakthrough.
5. Communication & Organization Skills ' Effective Project & Time Management skills to manage the progress of projects in a consistent way. Ability to formulate and implement plans. Accomplishes phases in logical steps and respects agreed deadlines. Gives timely feedback about the progress of the various projects. Is realistic in his/her planning and builds in evaluation progress checkpoints.