Client Engagement Specialist
Veristat is expanding our global footprint, from our home office in Boston, up to Canada, down to RTP, and over to Taipei.
We do things differently than large CROs. Do you value scientific integrity and a collaborative team environment? If so, you will feel right at home here with dedicated opportunities to discuss your achievements and grow your career through quarterly feedback conversations.
We invite you to learn more about us at our website www.veristat.com.
Under the direction of the Client Engagement Manager, the Client Engagement Specialist (CES) will collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to communicate and deliver the value of Veristat services and brand to specific customer segments. The CES will research industry information utilizing third-party tools (e.g., Zymewire, LinkedIn) as a method of prospecting for new clients that fit Veristat’s expertise and corporate goals. The CES will be responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
As a Client Engagement Specialist You Will...
- Data-mine contacts and market research, and build and develop new relationships by placing outbound calls to biopharma target customers.
- Contribute to lead generation by conducting approximately 30-50 calls per day and effectively using email marketing best practices to achieve initial engagement and schedule initial sales appointments for Business Development Directors (BDDs).
- Work closely with the Marketing team, providing direct support on multi-channel marketing activities, lead conversion and tracking in Salesforce.
- Assist Business Development Directors in lead prioritization and cultivation by providing key information on new leads in their territories.
- Maintain account information, new leads, and prospecting activity within Salesforce.
- Serve as supporting point-of-contact for Sales team; train BDDs on Salesforce reports and dashboards as needed to optimize productivity.
- Provide support to other departments as requested.
Experience + Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; High School Diploma required.
- 1-2 years of client relations or call center experience required.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, LinkedIn, Web-browser and search engine navigation.
- Experience with database management in a CRM preferred, Salesforce a plus.
- Must be a detail-oriented, analytical thinker.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team