Senior SAS Programmer
Veristat has joined forces with SQN! Together we are looking to expand within the UK.
We have built a reputation as a thoughtful partner in the clinical development and regulatory submission process. We have done so by hiring talented people who align to our core values and share a common passion for our mission driven work.
Do you value a collaborative work environment and the opportunity to truly make a difference? If so, you will feel right at home here. You can grow both personally and professionally, with opportunities to discuss your achievements and advance your career through quarterly feedback conversations and meaningful work.
We do things differently than large CROs and would love to have you join our team!
- Develop, maintain and validate high quality SAS® programs for simple to moderate complexity tabulation dataset mapping, analysis datasets and table, figure and listing (TFL) output.
- Maintain good working knowledge of the standard SAS® procedures and SQN generic macro usage.
- Use appropriate documentation and validation tools to create CDISC compliant tabulation and analysis datasets.
- High quality peer review of the production of simple to moderate complexity datasets and TFL output.
- Develop, maintain and validate high quality documentation for tabulation and analysis datasets where appropriate.
- Review and provide feedback on TFL shells.
- Manage accurate project documentation and filing systems.
- Liaise with Project Management, Lead SAS® Programmer and Lead Statistician in the resolution of all issues.
- Provide status of work back to Project Management, Lead SAS® Programmer and Lead Statistician.
- Support the Lead SAS® Programmer and contribute to planning programming activities to achieve study milestones.
- Perform the Lead Programmer role as required.
- Input into improving effectiveness of the organisation.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of all relevant SQN systems and processes.
- Understand and implement current regulations, standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to the ongoing development, training and process improvement of the department and across the company.
- Understand and use system tools effectively.
- Communicate effectively with Clients and Vendors where appropriate.
- Manage own hours spent on activities and effectively report to Leads if behind schedule, may exceed the study budget or have a conflict of priorities.
- Accurately record time according to project-specific requirements and general SQN guidelines.
- Attend all training as required by SQN.
- Other activities as required by the Team Leader.