Senior Client Development Specialist
Veristat is expanding our global footprint, from our home office in Boston, up to Canada, down to RTP, and over to Taipei.
We do things differently than large CROs. Do you value scientific integrity and a collaborative team environment? If so, you will feel right at home here with dedicated opportunities to discuss your achievements and grow your career through quarterly feedback conversations.
We invite you to learn more about us at our website www.veristat.com.
Do you want to be an integral part of improving global health? Become a member of an amazing CRO as it increases its European footprint. In this key role you will help drive market penetration and brand awareness. As Senior Client Development Specialist (CDS) you will collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to communicate and position the value of Veristat’s services to specific customer segments. As CDS you are a partner to the Business Development team and will assist with significant outreach to set-up meetings and identify new sales opportunities, and when needed support local marketing activities. This role works independently under the guidance of the Manager, Client Services as part of the Go-to-Market (GTM) team.
A positive attitude, great phone and communication skill and the ability to time-manage is essential for success.
As a Senior Client Development Specialist You Will...
- Find targets, data-mine for companies, contacts and market relevant information utilizing tools such as Zymewire and LinkedIn.
- Contribute to lead generation by conducting approximately 25-40 calls per day and effectively use email marketing best practices to achieve initial engagement and schedule sales appointments for Business Development Directors (BDDs).
- Serve as GTM point-of-contact to Sales; train BDDs on Salesforce reports and dashboards as needed to optimize productivity, assist with local brainstorming and market penetration ideas.
- Build and develop new client relationships.
- Assist Business Development Directors in lead prioritization and cultivation by providing key information on new leads in their territories.
- Maintain account information, new leads, and prospecting activity within Salesforce.
- Work closely with the Marketing team, providing direct support on multi-channel marketing activities, lead follow-up and qualification, plus tracking in Salesforce.
- Provide on-site support for local events as needed.
- Provide support to other departments as requested.
Experience + Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-6 years of client relations or call center experience in a CRO or similar environment is required.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, LinkedIn, Web-browser and search engine navigation.
- Experience with database management using a CRM, Salesforce a plus.
- Must be a detail-oriented, analytical thinker.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) required; must be comfortable interfacing with various levels of business contacts, including executives, with a high level of professionalism.
- Fluent in English required. Additional languages such as French or German a plus.
- Good prioritization capabilities, with an ability to see a task through to completion, despite other project demands.
- Ability to effectively problem solve and maximize use of resources.
- Comfortable making cold calls to prospective companies and possess proper phone etiquette.
- Strong research capabilities, to gather information through web searches and other methods and summarize information in a concise manner.
- Knowledge in European marketing channels a plus.
- Conference management experience a plus.