Assistant Manager - Links at Windsor Parke
Do you want to be a part of an amazing company culture? Do you have a true passion for customer satisfaction and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a detail-focused person who takes pride in your organizational skills, and are looking for great training and development opportunities? If so, Venterra has an excellent property management career opportunity for you as a full time Assistant Manager for Links at Windsor Parke in Jacksonville, Florida. This role will require previous industry experience and some weekend availability.
COVID-19 has created some big changes in all of our daily lives, and we’ve made a number of significant changes to our operations, but at the end of the day, we’re still in the people business, and people will always deserve an amazing place to call home. So, while the way we’re doing business has changed, we’re still hiring across the Venterra portfolio!
Founded in 2001, at Venterra, we own and manage apartment communities in 11 major US cities that provide housing to over 35,000 people and 11,000 pets. We are committed to improving the lives of our residents by delivering an industry-leading customer experience. Find out more about us at Venterra.com and read employee reviews on our company Glassdoor page!
We’re honored to have received the following workplace recognitions:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, & 2016 Fortune Top 100 Best Medium Workplaces
- 2021, 2017, & 2016 Glassdoor Best Places to Work
- 2020 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
- 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity
- 2020, 2019 & 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces in Texas
- 2018 Houston Top Workplaces
- 2018 Glassdoor Top CEOs
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by the Achievers Corporation
- "Top Rated" recognition for 98% of our communities by ApartmentRatings.com
Our Assistant Managers are responsible for the management and delivery of exemplary customer experience to our residents. They work alongside the Community Manager with a focus on improving the resident experience at Venterra communities and addressing resident concerns. The Assistant Managers are considered "Community Managers in training" who are responsible for overseeing leasing staff, leasing apartments, managing renewals, handling rent collections and delinquencies, as well as ensuring resident experience standards are met.
This position will appeal to you if you:
- Have a true passion for helping and interacting with others
- Want to be held to a high standard and pushed towards excellence
- Are detail-focused with a sense of urgency, have an ability to balance competing demands, and take pride in achieving results
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no day is ever the same
- Have a desire for excellence, learning, and meeting goals
- Have strong personal values and want to work for a values-based company
If you are motivated to work in a challenging environment, where your results will be recognized and rewarded, you should consider a career with Venterra. We are looking for the best in the industry, those that genuinely wish to excel in their career.
Come join a team where you have unlimited growth potential and career advancement. We offer great compensation, an excellent benefits package, and training to reach your full potential!
Know someone who would be perfect for a role with us? Refer them to us and you could be $250 richer!
Subscribe to our blog to get The Venterra Skinny!