Assistant Manager - Belterra
Founded in 2001, at Venterra, we own and manage apartment communities in 13 major US cities that provide housing to over 40,000 people and 12,000 pets. We are committed to improving the lives of our residents by delivering an industry-leading customer experience. Find out more about us at Venterra.com and read employee reviews on our company Glassdoor page!
If you are interested in being part of an amazing technology-driven company culture where you can apply your detail-focused organizational skills in a fast paced environment, Venterra has an excellent property management career opportunity for you to
apply your product knowledge as a full-time Assistant Manager for Belterra in Fort Worth, TX.
This role will require previous industry experience and some weekend availability.
We’re honored to have received numerous workplace recognitions including Fortune Top 100 Best Medium Workplaces for the past six years in a row and having been named a four-time Glassdoor Best Places to Work winner! Read about all of our awards and accolades here!
Our Assistant Managers are responsible for the management and delivery of exemplary customer experience to our residents. They work alongside the Community Manager with a focus on improving the resident experience at Venterra communities and addressing resident concerns. The Assistant Managers are considered "Community Managers in training" who are responsible for overseeing leasing staff, leasing apartments, managing renewals, handling rent collections and delinquencies, as well as ensuring resident experience standards are met.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a true passion for helping others while maintaining resiliency
- Want to be held to a high standard and pushed towards excellence
- Are detail-focused with a sense of urgency, have an ability to balance competing demands, and take pride in achieving results
- Have a desire for learning and innovation to meet goals in a never-ending pursuit of excellence
- Are excited to use a variety of technologies to simplify your responsibilities and exceed customer expectations
- Are able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize your workday
Know someone who would be perfect for a role with us? Refer them to us and you could be $500 richer!