Seasonal HVAC Certified Make Ready Technician - Valencia at Westchase
Do you want to be a part of an amazing company culture? Are you a team player who enjoys using your hands-on and technical skills? Do you have a sense of urgency and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with career training and development opportunities? If so Venterra has an excellent career opportunity for you as a full time Seasonal HVAC Certified Make Ready Technician at Valencia at Westchase in Tampa, FL. This role will require HVAC certification, rotating on-call availability, and effective verbal communication skills with residents and team members. While maintenance knowledge is critical, no experience within the multi-family industry is required for this position. Please note that this is a seasonal position with an undefined employment end date.
COVID-19 has created some big changes in all of our daily lives, and we’ve made a number of significant changes to our operations, but at the end of the day, we’re still in the people business, and people will always deserve an amazing place to call home. So, while the way we’re doing business has changed, we’re still hiring across the Venterra portfolio!
Founded in 2001, at Venterra, we own and manage apartment communities in 11 major US cities that provide housing to over 35,000 people and 11,000 pets. We are committed to improving the lives of our residents by delivering an industry-leading customer experience. Find out more about us at Venterra.com and read employee reviews on our company Glassdoor page!
We’re honored to have received the following workplace recognitions:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, & 2016 Fortune Top 100 Best Medium Workplaces
- 2020 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
- 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity
- 2017 & 2016 Glassdoor Best Places to Work
- 2020, 2019 & 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces in Texas
- 2018 Houston Top Workplaces
- 2018 Glassdoor Top CEOs
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by the Achievers Corporation
- "Top Rated" recognition for 98% of our communities by ApartmentRatings.com
Our Make Ready Technicians are responsible for ensuring that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to "make ready" status, preparing the apartment for new residents in a timely manner. They may also complete various service request as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
This position will appeal to you if you:
- Have a true passion for helping others
- Enjoy problem-solving and finding unique solutions to complex problems
- Enjoy using your carpentry and technical skills to make repairs and restore apartments to new condition
- Are focused on the details, have a sense of urgency and can work independently
- Have strong personal values and want to work for a values-based company
If you are motivated to work in a challenging environment, where your results will be recognized and rewarded, you should consider a career with Venterra. We are looking for the best in the industry, those that genuinely wish to excel in their career.
Come join a team where you have unlimited growth potential and career advancement. We offer great compensation, an excellent benefits package, and training to reach your full potential!
Know someone who would be perfect for a role with us? Refer them to us and you could be $250 richer!
Subscribe to our blog to get The Venterra Skinny!