Please Note: To protect our patients, our workforce and our community, Valley Health is requiring that all newly hired employees and internal transfers (current employees requesting internal transfers) must have received at least one COVID-19 vaccination dose. Newly hired Applicants (those not currently employed by Valley Health) who have been offered a position will have to provide documentation of their vaccination status at the time of their Employee Health appointment. For internal transfers, Employee Health will contact you if they have questions around your vaccination status. Valley Health has a process for applicants who have been offered a position to request an exemption or deferral for medical or religious reasons. To search for vaccine locations, visit vaccines.gov.
- Entity: Shenandoah Memorial Hospital
- Shift: Day
Physician will provide professional medical services required by those patients who seek care in Physician’s Specialty. Physician will participate in administrative and supervisory activities as these affect the conduct of that portion of Valley Physician Enterprise’s business carried out by the Physician, including but not limited to other accrediting and licensing requirements applicable to Valley Physician Enterprise.
· Must be have unrestricted current license to practice medicine in Physician’s specialty in the Commonwealth of Virginia and any other jurisdiction where services are performed, or obtain such license at least ninety (90) days prior to the Commencement Date.
· Must be board certified or board eligible in Physician’s specialty.
· Must have professional liability insurance coverage in such amounts and at such rates acceptable to VPE.
· Must have an unrestricted valid DEA number, to dispense controlled substances.
· Must have participating provider status with Medicare, Medicaid, and other health plans or payors with which VH has contracts.
· Must work full time for VPE, including emergency, call, evening and weekend coverage as required.
· Must agree to not engage in any outside gainful activities unless authorized to do so in writing by VH.
· Must render other medical, administrative, and consulting duties as required.
· Criminal Background checks include:
VA State Police
3rd party Background Check