To see if this position qualifies for a sign-on bonus, click here: Valley Health Sign-On Bonuses
Please Note: To protect our patients, our workforce and our community, Valley Health is requiring that all newly hired employees and internal transfers (current employees requesting internal transfers) must have received at least one COVID-19 vaccination dose. Newly hired Applicants (those not currently employed by Valley Health) who have been offered a position will have to provide documentation of their vaccination status at the time of their Employee Health appointment. For internal transfers, Employee Health will contact you if they have questions around your vaccination status. Valley Health has a process for applicants who have been offered a position to request an exemption or deferral for medical or religious reasons. To search for vaccine locations, visit vaccines.gov.
- Entity: Winchester Medical Center
- Shift: Day
Who We Are
Valley Health System is a not-for-profit network of hospitals, urgent cares, physician practices, and services. Expanding across Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland, we are devoted to the health of all who call our 18-county area home.
A vital resource for healthcare, we are the region’s largest employer, a dependable community partner, and are at the leading edge of clinical innovations.
We are looking for passionate, innovative, and caring people who will each bring their unique skills and perspectives to our workplace.
What You Will Do:
Performs general radiology and fluoroscopy, including portable and/or procedures, for patients of all ages from neonatal to geriatric. Works rotating weekends, holidays and call for diagnostic radiology.
Certification & Licensures
ARRT (N), ARRT(R), or NMTCB certification as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist required *
BLS Certification (Basic Life Support) - American Heart ‘Healthcare Provider’ (HCP) - AHA approved required **
* and/or successful completion of an accredited Nuclear Medicine Technology or Radiologic Technology training program
** New hires must have American Heart Association (AHA) appropriate certification prior to completion of orientation.
• ARRT (R) Registered or registry eligible with satisfactory completion of an AMA accredited Radiology Technology program. Winchester Medical Center Medical Radiography program students who have successfully completed 18 months of training may be considered eligible for hire as determined by the program director. Registry must be obtained within 6 months of date of hire. • Competence in performing examination and procedures on patients of all ages. • Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development and competence in providing Radiologic Services for patients of all ages including neonate, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric. • Must be able to work under stress and maintain professional attitude in dealing with upset or uncooperative patients and in working with all levels of employees and staff members.
What You Will Get:
At Valley Health, we believe everyone is a caregiver, and our goal is to create an environment where our caregivers thrive physically, financially, and emotionally. In addition to a competitive salary, our most popular benefits for full-time employees include:
• A Zero-Deductible Health Plan
• Dental and vision insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Tuition Assistance
• Retirement Savings Match
• A Robust Employee Assistance Program to help with many aspects of emotional wellbeing
• Membership to Healthy U: An Incentive-Based Wellness Program
Valley Health also offers a health savings account & flexible spending account for childcare, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and professional development. In addition, several perks come with working for the largest employer in the region, such as discounts to on-campus dining, and more.
To see the full scale of what we offer, visit valleyhealthbenefits.com.
We celebrate, support, and thrive on our differences for the benefit of our employees, our patients, and the communities we serve.
We are neighbors caring for neighbors, and our goal is always to help those we serve get well, feel well, and stay well.
Criminal Background Checks
VA State Police
3rd party Background Check
13 A Imaging