CATALIST Services and Support Coordinator (CSSC)
To see if this position qualifies for a sign-on bonus, click here: Valley Health Sign-On Bonuses
Please Note: To protect our patients, our workforce and our community, Valley Health is requiring that all newly hired employees and internal transfers (current employees requesting internal transfers) must have received at least one COVID-19 vaccination dose. Newly hired Applicants (those not currently employed by Valley Health) who have been offered a position will have to provide documentation of their vaccination status at the time of their Employee Health appointment. For internal transfers, Employee Health will contact you if they have questions around your vaccination status. Valley Health has a process for applicants who have been offered a position to request an exemption or deferral for medical or religious reasons. To search for vaccine locations, visit vaccines.gov.
- Entity: Valley Health Corporate
- Shift: Day
Who We Are
Valley Health System is a not-for-profit network of hospitals, urgent cares, physician practices, and services. Expanding across Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland, we are devoted to the health of all who call our 18-county area home.
A vital resource for healthcare, we are the region’s largest employer, a dependable community partner, and are at the leading edge of clinical innovations.
We are looking for passionate, innovative, and caring people who will each bring their unique skills and perspectives to our workplace.
What You Will Do:
CATALIST Services and Support Coordinator (CSSC) responsibilities:
1. Manage all aspects of care navigation for CATALIST youth.
2. Administer early interventions to all adolescents in the Winchester City/Frederick County juvenile court gateway identified as at-risk.
3. Connect adolescents and primary caregivers with possible SUD/COD to treatment services.
4. Engage primary caregivers in adolescents’ treatment through fishbowl program and by conducting Caregiver Education Roundtable Conversations (CERCs).
5. Schedule weekly meetings between the CSSC and Youth Recovery Coach (YRC).
6. Support implementation of CATCH My Breath in participating schools.
7. Work closely with the Training Coordinator, Social Workers, and SBIRT Providers.
8. Meet weekly with the CATALIST Youth Recovery Coach to discuss updates on members in the Youth Recovery Group.
9. Assist with all GPRA and project data collection.
What You Will Bring:
Bachelor's degree in social work or behavioral health discipline required
Master's degree in social work or behavioral health discipline preferred
Two years of experience working with adolescents and families experiencing substance use and behavioral health conditions required
Knowledge of principles of care navigation using a person-centered care service delivery model to facilitate navigation along the healthcare continuum required
Ability to work with adolescents and families to remove barriers to timely access to services through warm handoffs and systematic follow-up processes required
Strong management, coordination, organization, communication, and collaboration skills required
Ability to travel among all three CATALIST gateways, the core agency, and all participating treatment and service sites within each area required
What You Will Get:
At Valley Health, we believe everyone is a caregiver, and our goal is to create an environment where our caregivers thrive physically, financially, and emotionally. In addition to a competitive salary, our most popular benefits for full-time employees include:
• A Zero-Deductible Health Plan
• Dental and vision insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Tuition Assistance
• Retirement Savings Match
• A Robust Employee Assistance Program to help with many aspects of emotional wellbeing
• Membership to Healthy U: An Incentive-Based Wellness Program
Valley Health also offers a health savings account & flexible spending account for childcare, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and professional development. In addition, several perks come with working for the largest employer in the region, such as discounts to on-campus dining, and more.
To see the full scale of what we offer, visit valleyhealthbenefits.com.
We celebrate, support, and thrive on our differences for the benefit of our employees, our patients, and the communities we serve.
We are neighbors caring for neighbors, and our goal is always to help those we serve get well, feel well, and stay well.
Criminal Background Checks
VA State Police or WV State Background and Fingerprinting (WV Cares) (applicable state)
3rd party Background Check
6 A Customer Service