Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
As the Partner Manager, you’ll partner with key Contact Center Productivity partners to accelerate revenue through sourced and influenced revenue. In addition, you will help build Upland and the various Upland products as Leaders in their respective category.
- Successfully position Upland product as the leader in our space – responsible for all aspects relating to this i.e. exec alignment, product, marketing and activities with partner field teams
- Help enable and nurture strong positive working relationships cross-functionally within and with partner account teams
- Directly manage day to day relationship with partner
- Promote the brand and partnership value with all areas of the partner organization as well as customers, (when appropriate)
- Develop in conjunction with Partner Marketing the GTM activities to achieve target KPIs
- Develop and manage budget associated with GTM plan
- Execute and manage the GTM plan to achieve target KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- Prior 5+ years’ experience in an Alliance Partner Management or related role.
- 5 years + partner / channel / SI experience in the Salesforce
- Worked previously within Salesforce ecosystem a plus.
- Salesforce and Service Now exposure within the partner channel a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Ability to:
- Tailor communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
- Integrate trends, data and information into forecasts, plans, models and recommendations.
- Apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex sales, marketing, and relationship and associated process-related situations.
- Form relationships and communicate effectively across complex organizations
- Form relationships and communicate effectively with executive-level decision makers.
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.