Senior Software Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you! This position is located in Israel.
- Analyze, design, and develop scalable solutions, primarily on the Microsoft platform.
- Work with 3rd party vendors and SDKs to enhance the product and maintain existing integrations
- Work with quality assurance, cloud operations, and support teams to fix any defects
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting of existing code base.
- Communicate with customers and internal resources to complete assignments to customer satisfaction
- Follow standard software development practices and procedures as laid out by the business unit and Upland
- 5+ years experience in web application design and development
- 5+ years experience programming in VB.NET and C#
- 2+ years working with the .NET Framework 4.X and .NET Core 2.X and 3.X
- Experience working with (creating and consuming) web services required
- Experience working with MySQL, and SQL Stored Procedures.
- Strong experience in designing/implementing/troubleshooting complex SQL queries
- Experience with MVC framework preferred
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing to employees, customers and partners
- Ability to work independently and exercise initiative and good judgment
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or equivalent is desired
- Handle multiple, concurrent tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Keeps up to date with the latest technology and current trends in Software Development
Other Desired Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- TIF, imaging and PDF knowledge
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.