Senior Account Executive
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
Upland Software is building a rock star team of Project/Telecom/IT Finance Account Executives to help us revolutionize the way the world’s best organizations plan, manage and execute their work. We offer a fast-paced, innovative, collaborative environment where you can make a big difference, have fun, and take your career & earning potential to the next level.
Responsibilities include selling our core Telecom & IT Financial and Project Portfolio Business solutions to prospective and existing customers including the activities outlined below:
· Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and territory planning
· Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of our service offering
· Drive the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition
· Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
· Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
· Deep understanding of the complex world of enterprise sales with the ability to communicate the Upland business value to prospects
· Work hand-in-hand with our marketing and service leads to drive lead generation and execution strategies that deliver results
· As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 1000 caliber clients
· You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential
· Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to VP & C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
· Forecast sales activity and opportunity management in salesforce.com, while creating satisfied customers
· Evangelize the Upland vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
· 3-10 years of quota-carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
· Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C level
· Track record of success in enterprise solution sales for solution offerings with demonstrable proof of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
· Demonstrate an understanding of repeatable selling techniques
· Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles demonstrating ownership of all aspects of territory management across a wide variety of verticals including Banking, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Insurance and Services
· Polished executive presence and interpersonal communication skills
· IT literate – ability to competently understand and convey the value of our solutions along with the value they deliver
· Travel required up to 30%
· Consistently strong personal earnings in past Account Executive roles while carrying a minimum $1MM quota
· Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references
· Previous experience selling IT Financial Business Management and/or Telecommunications solutions as well as Shared Services Business, Project, and Work Management SaaS software and solutions
· Strong computer skills, including salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other industry leading sales enablement technologies
· College or University Degree preferred
· Highly Motivated and pro-active individual with a drive to succeed
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.