Marketing Campaign Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
Upland – InterFAX is seeking a talented Content Writer for our B2B sales lead generation efforts to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy. The candidate's primary responsibility is to help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content and ensure that the company’s “push” campaigns are of the highest standards. We are ideally looking for someone with a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented, committed to meeting tight deadlines, and have diverse experience writing B2B content in various industries such as technology, manufacturing, finance and more. Experience writing for SEO is a plus. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience. If you are a smart, hardworking individual who is looking to build your skills and grow with an organization, Upland - InterFAX is the right company for you.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Edit content created by others with the ability to convert highly technical content into something easy-to-understand and enjoyable to read
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Collaborate with other departments, including the Sales team, to create innovative content ideas
- Analyze clients’ and prospects’ feedback, to suggest new marketing and sales plans
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Generate campaign reports; analyze campaign effectiveness and communicate business results
- Monitor and manage a group mailbox to gather, document and analyze customer feedback
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-4 years of experience in direct B2B digital content development strategies
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Able to communicate with both a technical & non-technical audience
- Experience with CRM systems and/or online content management systems a plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Self-driven working style and ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- At least three years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.