Quality Assurance Engineer (QA)
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you! This position is located in Israel.
We’re looking for Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join the InterFAX QA Team. The successful candidate will possess experience in QA testing and best practices. Experience writing and executing test plans and managing release schedules are important components of this position. We have a very open and friendly environment where everyone can contribute their ideas, help improve existing processes and accelerate their careers.
- Develop and maintain test cases in TestRail
- Execute test cases on existing product, as well as new features developed for our product
- Report and clearly document defects in Jira and use the workflow tools to move issues through their defined states
- Act as an escalation point for our operations and support teams when a software issue is identified, by working to reproduce and identify root-cause.
- Escalate replicated issues to engineering
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting deployed product, as well as new product yet to be released
- Responsible for delivering a stable product as part of a continuous software development life cycle
- Communicate with management any issues as needed, and current status Communication is across global teams, and often in English.
- Follow standard QA practices and procedures as laid out by the business unit and Upland
- 5+ years experience in QA practices and software testing.
- 2+ years working with SQL
- 2+ years of troubleshooting and problem isolation
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, to employees, customers and partners
- Ability to work independently and exercise initiative and good judgment
- A 2+-year degree or equivalent is desired
- Ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Keeps up to date with the latest technology and current trends in QA and software testing practices
Other Desired Technical Skills and Abilities:
- TIF, imaging and PDF knowledge
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.