Cloud Operations Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you're driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
InterFAX is seeking a creative Cloud Technical Operations Engineer to maintain our Cloud-Fax solution. The Technical Operations team is responsible for providing level-2 technical support and operational maintenance of the platform. This is a key role that provides guidance and support for complex production issues that may impact the platform and our customers. This role will also help to provide the maintenance, configuration and deployments of our platform.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once
- Act as level-2 support to our technical support team, as required and needed
- Identify risks and issues by addressing where appropriate and/or highlighting them to management
- Set up and configure the platform software on Windows Servers
- Liaise and work between Cloud Ops/QA and Level-1 Support teams
- Test functionality of the platform involving each system and component
- Manage and solve platform issues using little to no supervision
- Proactively monitor and resolve issues with the platform
- Think critically to reproduce and resolve problem
- Document all aspects, including reproductions and resolutions within the support ticketing system
- Own escalated issues and drive them through to resolution by working with appropriate teams
- Work on-call after-hours support rotations as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred
- 4+ years of experience working in Technical Support.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing with customers and internal teams
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- High level of self-motivation with a strong desire to solve problems and ability to multi-task following priorities and adhering to SLAs.
- Basic SQL knowledge/experience
- Team player and Fast learner – New environment and processes
- Must be authorized to work in Ireland
- Working knowledge of fax technology and/or telephony services
- Networking, including firewalls and routers
- Microsoft Windows operating system experience is helpful
- Basic programming knowledge in various languages
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.